Terms & Conditions:
Your use of Events Station’s web site, platform and services is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Acceptance of terms
Events Station offers a number of online resources such as directory of events, user profile pages, event details pages, venue detail pages, speaker detail pages, search, city event guide search, comments, tags and advertising subject to the following Terms and conditions, which may be updated by Evens Station from time to time. In terms of significant changes we will provide notice to the users by posting notice on the Eventful site.
By using the site in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms & conditions. In case you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any conditions, or any ensuing modifications thereto or are dissatisfied with the Service in any way, please discontinue use of the Service.
You should understand that all event postings, messages, text, files, photos, video, or other materials ("Content") which is posted on, linked from the Service, transmitted through, are the sole responsibility of the person who is responsible for generating the content on the site. You are solely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
You understand that Events Station does not control, and is not in anyway responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. The Content available through Events Station may contain links to other websites that are independent of Events Station.
Events Station is a platform to search and promote events, event venues and event speakers; it makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information made available on the site. In you link to any other websites is at your own risk. As a user of the service, you agree that you must appraise, and bear all risks associated with the use of any such Content. You must not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Events station be liable in any way such Content and/or for any damage or loss of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any type of Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
Events Station does shall have the right in its sole discretion to delete, refuse, or move any Content that is violating the Terms or for any other reason.
Conduct and Responsibilities
As a user of the service, you are solely responsible for your conduct on the site along with the Content that you post, and display on the Service.
· You are responsible for any account activity or Content associated with your account or username.
· You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Service.
· As a user of the service, you must not submit Content that is abusive, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way.
Note: If Events Station finds any such activity from any account we will delete the concerned account immediately.
· Please ensure that there is no Content in your account that degrades, harasses, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or a particular group of individuals on the basis of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, or disability.
· You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
· You must not submit Content that includes private information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
· You must not, in any case, submit Content that is misleading, false, or deceitful.
· You may not utilize Events Station service for any unauthorized or illegal use.
· As an international user you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
· You will not create or submit spam emails to Events Station users.
· You will refrain from transmitting any virus or malicious code.
· While using the service you will not violate any laws in your jurisdiction including copyright laws.
· Violation of any of these terms will result in termination of the user account. Period.
We reserve the right to update or modify any portion of the Service for any reason, without any prior notice at any time. In case of a fundamental change to the terms, you will be notified via email and the terms page.
We strongly object to but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts that have Content that we decide in our sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or in any way violate any party's intellectual property or these Terms
Events Station Communications
In order to provide you efficient and prompt services, Events Station will be communicating with you via email. If you agree to receive emails and newsletter, Events Station will use your email address [you have provided to register] to communicate with you about Events Station services and offers.
Events station does not claim ownership of Content that our users post. If you believe that there is a copyright violation and your content has been copied by someone or your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Please provide us with the following Notice:
1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property on the site that you claim has been infringed. Send us the exact URL so that we are able to locate the content on our website.
2. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
3. A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the above information in your Notice is accurate, and that you are the rightful owner of the copyright material involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
4. Your contact information: address, telephone number, and email address and
5. Your physical or electronic signature.
Termination of service
In case a user violates terms of the site, Events Station has the sole discretion to delete or deactivate user account, block his or her IP address, or otherwise terminate use of the Service immediately and without notice, along with removing and discarding any Content within the Service.